19 Oct Little Red Book of Recipes to Love by Sydne George
Little Red Book of Recipes to Love has officially launched!
So excited to see this dream of mine becoming a reality.
This beautifully curated collection of go-to tried-and-true favorite recipes makes a gorgeous gift for any food enthusiast on your list.
Every two-page spread in the book includes a full-color larger than life photograph of the recipe.
Recipes are organized from super simple at the beginning of each chapter progressing to more time-consuming as you move to the end of the section.
- What a Wonderful Way to Start the Day
- Fast, Fresh and Fabulous
- Company’s Coming~ Impress the Guests
- Desserts to Love and Die For
Where to buy~
- If you live in Great Falls, Montana, head on down to Wines by Wednesday at 214 5th Street South and pick up a copy.
- Click here to visit my Book Baby Book Store site and order hardcover or e-book editions of Little Red Book of Recipes to Love.
- If you’d like a signed copy of Little Red Book of Recipes to Love, plan to come to our Book Signing Celebration on Thursday, November 3, 2016 from 3:30-6:30 p.m. at the D.A. Davidson Skywalk, 8 3rd Street North in downtown Great Falls.
- Kick off the holiday shopping season at the Black Friday Brunch and Book Signing on Friday, November 25, 2016 from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. at Wines by Wednesday, 214 5th Street South, Great Falls. Chef Sara will be serving up a few specials from Little Red Book of Recipes to Love from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Cookbooks will be available for sale and cookbook author Sydne George will be signing cookbooks from 11:00 a.m. -2:00 p.m.
Thank you so very much for your support.
Happy cooking, and enjoy!